 Marketplace / Shopping / 4974
4973  |  4975
Subject:
BRICK Direct announced NEW LISTING for "Back to School" - Tuesday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 12:58:59 GMT

Hello LEGO fans!!

BRICK Direct has acquired numerous LEGOS in stock for September.  We have new
and old LEGOS alike.  We will post new listing everyday on "Back to School
Week" from Tuesday Sept. 5th to Saturday Sept. 9th. Click by and check out our
great deals!  Here’s what’s new:

http://www.brickdirect.com

--------------------------------

Today is NEW LISTING for Tuesday:

7110  Landspeeder™
7111  Droid Fighter™
7144  Slave I™
7150  TIE Fighter™ & Y-wing™
7151  Sith Infiltrator™
7161  Gungan™ Sub
7171  Mos Espa Podrace™
7180  B-wing™ at Rebel Control Center
7181  TIE Interceptor™
7190  Millennium Falcon™

Don't wait. Price will increase after end "Back to School Week" and will NOT
decrease price in future.  There will be gone quickly.  Don't let passing it.
Good Luck.

Christopher Layton
Owner & Operator
BRICK Direct