 Marketplace / Shopping / 4966
  Re: Announcing the Brickwise™ Shopping Report

(...) Cool. Very cool indeed. Congrats! All the retailers seem to be US based, though? (just trying to beat some non US to the punch... (what can I say, I'm in Oz, whinging is a national pastime here!)) So can you talk about the technology behind (...) (24 years ago, 4-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Announcing the Brickwise[tm] Shopping Report

(...) For now, ya, that was the easiest first step. The main reason not to include non-U.S.-based retailers here for now was currency conversion issues. (...) Let's just say that two eight packs of Guinness played an important role and that it is (...) (24 years ago, 4-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Announcing the Brickwise[tm] Shopping Report

(...) Do you see yourself adding arbitrary numbers of retailers? The way you did it there's lots of real estate to do that. Some disclaimers about how it's arbitrary/whim driven which ones you include to preclude any retailer originated whinging (...) (24 years ago, 4-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Announcing the Brickwise[tm] Shopping Report

(...) Personally, I'd love to see lots of colors too...but would want to test that out on various types of colorblindness first. Might not be a problem to use shapes in combination with reds. BTW, if you could see the difference between 50% and 75% (...) (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Announcing the Brickwise[tm] Shopping Report

(...) Yes. Well, maybe. Certainly the number of sets bought and usually the absolute amount as well ++Lar (24 years ago, 10-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.theory)