 Marketplace / Shopping / 4914
  Last Few Days - The Sanburn Systems Company Free Shipping Offer

To All, The free shipping offer is only good for a few more days, until Monday, August 28th, 2000, and that includes internatonal shipping! We have received a good number of orders, but we still have a variety of parts left, everything from minifg (...) (24 years ago, 26-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Last Few Hours - The Sanburn Systems Company Free Shipping Offer

To All, The free shipping offer is only good for a few more HOURS, until Monday, August 28th, 2000, at 12:00AM. That includes internatonal shipping! We have received a good number of orders, but we still have a variety of parts left, everything from (...) (24 years ago, 28-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)