 Marketplace / Shopping / 4912
4911  |  4913
Subject:
Meijer has the 7191 UCS X-Wing, Finally!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 25 Aug 2000 04:14:02 GMT

To All,

    Well, a week after the 20% sale ended, they just happen to ave the UCS
X-Wing in the Ann Arbor Saline Road Meijer. I was thinking ahead and got some
rain checks for it, along with my discount, so I got a few of them for a great
deal. Remember, you can get anyone to give you a rain check, mostly it would be
in the service area or courtesy desk. Well, I guess I need to build one of these
years, and I will have some for my sales page too. : )

Scott S.
--
Want LEGO Elements at Great Prices?
Visit The Sanburn Systems Company