 Marketplace / Shopping / 4893
  Grand Re-Opening! Bricks on the Brain

Wow, what an intense couple of weeks we have had! Bricks on the Brain has launched the second generation of our web site andboy do we have new stuff! We have improved the navigation of the store by adding additional sub categories. We now have over (...) (24 years ago, 19-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.announce, lugnet.robotics.palm)

  Re: Grand Re-Opening! Bricks on the Brain

(...) Cool! I wanted to checkout your wishlist feature but got this when clicking on "How to Make a Wishlist": Error Occurred While Processing Request Error Diagnostic Information An error has occurred. HTTP/1.0 404 Object Not Found (24 years ago, 20-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Grand Re-Opening! Bricks on the Brain

Sorry about that. We have updated that page. Basically, all you have to do is log into the site, and view the detail page of the parts you want to add to your wishlist. Click "Add to Wishlist" and you will add your parts to your wishlist. To share (...) (24 years ago, 20-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)