 Marketplace / Shopping / 4883
  Re: US S@H Specials, Aug 16 - Aug 22, 2000

(...) (in reference to me being happy about buying 10x 5542 at half price) Well, they're half price. I try very hard to only buy things at half price, especially Lego stuff. So that's a partial reason. Another is I don't really like to buy less than (...) (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: US S@H Specials, Aug 16 - Aug 22, 2000

(...) they (...) Well, seeing as there isn't a yellow soccer bus... and there are no current sets with train doors, I think you've still got the potential to come close to making $20 on the doors and windows. I may have to order some more of these (...) (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: US S@H Specials, Aug 16 - Aug 22, 2000

(...) nice (...) popular (...) Too late. They are already out. Steve (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)