 Marketplace / Shopping / 4877
    S@H Questions —Pat Burke
   Hello, I've just received my first copy of the S@H catalog. I had previously seen a couple of scans of an older catalog online and noticed a few items missing from the one I have. Can I still order the following from S@H? And about how much do they (...) (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: S@H Questions —Tom Stangl
   Most, if not all, should still be available. Just call and ask. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not associate my personal views with my employer (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)