 Marketplace / Shopping / 4831
  eToys 50% Sale Going On

Just wanted to drop everyone a line. eToys has a pretty good 50% sale going on. It covers a bunch of sets in Star Wars, Throwbots, and Rock Raiders. I've compiled and listed all these sales on my site: (URL) I have all the KB Kids sales and Zany (...) (24 years ago, 10-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: eToys 50% Sale Going On

Argh! And I've reached my spending limit for this pay period! Are you planning to keep this list updated? I find this an extremely valuable service. Thanks, ~Mark (24 years ago, 10-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)