 Marketplace / Shopping / 4818
4817  |  4819
Subject:
The Sanburn Systems Company - Fully Operational
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2000 21:46:38 GMT

To All,

    As most of you know, my straight sales-website, www.sanburnsystems.com ,
has been having problems as of late: it was down for a few days, the e-mail
was not working, etc. It is now fully operational again, the website and the
e-mail. If you have had problems with e-mailing me, feel free to do so now.
Also, my webhosting site has now made available a new server, so the site
should be faster. My administration software is, so let me know how it is
working for you. I am working on another stock update as well as other sets.
I have around 200 additional sets I will be adding as soon as possible, and
I will keep these newsgroups informed.

I have instituted some price markdowns, and will soon have a page for that
as well, so keep looking for that. Most of the markdowns have been in the
complete minifigs part.  Thanks for your continued support!

Sincerely,
Scott S.
--
Want New LEGO Elements at Great Prices?