 Marketplace / Shopping / 4816
    Re: sale @ etoys.com —Ran Talbott
   (...) Webhosting, software development, photography for their webpage images, hot tubs in the executive washrooms ... ;-) I'm not an expert, so I don't know what all the similarities and differences in costs are. I just wanted to point out that (...) (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: sale @ etoys.com —Dennis Williamson
   But there's labor in shelving (and reshelving and reshelving and straightening up after the kids and their parents) in a brick store. The only volunteer part is the "delivery". Dennis (...) -- Dennis Williamson - Certified Y2K Complacent Bad News: (...) (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)