 Marketplace / Shopping / 4813
    Re: sale @ etoys.com —Mark Sandlin
    (...) You're forgetting the fact that online stores don't have to pay for store overhead like the ones in the mall, and if they're selling most things at mall-store retail prices, where's that extra $ going? ~Mark (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: sale @ etoys.com —Ran Talbott
   (...) Webhosting, software development, photography for their webpage images, hot tubs in the executive washrooms ... ;-) I'm not an expert, so I don't know what all the similarities and differences in costs are. I just wanted to point out that (...) (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: sale @ etoys.com —Dennis Williamson
   But there's labor in shelving (and reshelving and reshelving and straightening up after the kids and their parents) in a brick store. The only volunteer part is the "delivery". Dennis (...) -- Dennis Williamson - Certified Y2K Complacent Bad News: (...) (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)