 Marketplace / Shopping / 480
479  |  481
Subject:
More Target Finds
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 1999 04:11:18 GMT

Each Target seems to have its own specific clearance items, the Raleigh NC
Target (Glenwood & Lynn) has the following (some from memory because I
didn't think to bring pen and paper in, and I don't remember all the
prices):

5938 Oasis Ambush $5.40 (1)
6431 Road Rescue $2.60 (2)
6110 Solo Sub $????
6434 Roadside Repair $30ish

It seems to me there were another couple I'm forgetting about. One small set
they were out of.

(1) They still have a bunch of these, but I had planned on buying some if I
found them on sale, so, they have 8 fewer than they did earlier today...

(2) I've been looking at this set, so I picked up 2, they still have plenty
of these

Frank