 Marketplace / Shopping / 478
    Re: US S@H Specials Jul 5 - Jul 9 —Tony Kilaras
   (...) Lauri spelled with an "i" ay? She's probably hot. (25 years ago, 9-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: US S@H Specials Jul 5 - Jul 9 —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Ya, the east coast has been having a lot of brownouts, and the AC is the first thing to go in those large buildings. Actually I made up the spelling, because I forgot to ask. So who can say. (25 years ago, 9-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)