 Marketplace / Shopping / 477
476  |  478
Subject:
LEGO Clearance Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 15:31:21 GMT

I was shopping in a discount store yesterday and noticed they had a few
LEGO sets on sale:

4255 Freestyle w/Backpack          $15
6589 Radical Racer                   7
6799 Showdown Canyon                 7
6599 Shark Attack                    7
2152 Robo Raptor                    15
6818 Cyborg Scout                    2
6909 Sonic Stinger w/Mask           15
8213 Technic Spy Runner              6
8239 Cyberslam Cyber Challenge      15

Supplies of these may be limited, but I'd be happy to pick up a couple
if anyone is interested.

The same store also has Plano 3500 transparent plastic tackle boxes at
3/$5. I had heard how good Plano boxes were for LEGO storage so picked
up a few. They work great for sorting small parts.

John Kornhaus
Richmond, VA

jkornhaus@xperts.com