 Marketplace / Shopping / 4767
    S@H Catalogue Weirdness —Kyle D. Jackson
    G'day folks, I just received 2 S@H catalogues today, all nicely wrapped in plastic. About a week or so ago, I received another one, not wrapped. So I got 3 catalogues from one single request. I just thought this was odd..., anyone else get this? (...) (24 years ago, 2-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: S@H Catalogue Weirdness —Brad Hamilton
   I typically get one to "Brad Hamilton" and another to "Bradley Hamilton." I think this results from me giving two different versions of my name on separate orders. Kyle D. Jackson <flightdeck@sympatic...mblock.ca> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)