 Marketplace / Shopping / 4764
4763  |  4765
Subject:
Any coupons for NoodleKidoodle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2000 23:01:33 GMT

Does anyone know of any coupons for ordering from NoodleKidoodle?  Or if they
participate in any program like ebates?  Finally, does anyone know if there web
prices are the same as in the store because there shipping rates are are rather
steep it would be cheaper to buy in the retail store in my case.

Thanks,
Matt