 Marketplace / Shopping / 4760
Re: ZanyBrainy.com Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2000 16:26:47 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Tom Stangl writes:
Now if they had anything worth getting on sale....

PlanProws just don't thrill me at all - no real good parts that I can see. • The
others aren't worth it even discounted (to me, at least).

It all depends on how you look at things....  I thought the same thing, but
after looking at the leg pieces more closely, I thought they would go great in
one of my factory creations, a construction site, or futuristic architecture,
and so on.  The wheels would be much better if they were black (huge
construction vehicle?) - but I'm sure I could come up with some uses.  Now, if
I could just find a way to support play time without working...