 Marketplace / Shopping / 4740
  Automated Lego Sale retrieval???

I was just wondering if anyone has come up with an automated tool to search the more well-known Lego sites for sales? Entirely possible, but may require much tweaking as the sites change, etc. It would be fun to have an automated search-bot tell you (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Automated Lego Sale retrieval???

(...) the (...) I've (...) Sounds interesting. Only thought I have (and I know absolutely nothing about this stuff) is that many sites have "anti-bot" code on them to prevent sub- pages from being snooped. I believe LUGNET has that actually. I've no (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)