 Marketplace / Shopping / 4712
Re: INFORMATION ABOUT 6769 !
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 28 Jul 2000 07:00:22 GMT

Hi Torsten,

I understand VAT situation. However, I enormously reduced unit price, if I
compare with other stores. But don't forget: you, european legofans, have an
advantage which doesn't exist with overseas countries: very low shipping
charges, quick time of delivery and little distance between DYA and you.
VAT is one great problem between DYA and his customers belonging to other
countries into European community with french customers : it's financial law
. We must respect it, like other stores in Europe, must respect his VAT.
But I want to give one example: imagine if you buy one or several lego sets
in another mainland, imagine total cost of your order....today or in several
months for the same sets...
Each day, we try to find solutions of problems and we try to improve our
service and our price, but VAT is one problem wich only depends on french
and european government.
One of our solutions with our new website is to create, each month, special
and limited offers with low prices on several models: maybe will european
legofans find good businesses, like all the Legofans.
Don't hesitate to contact me, if you have other question !

See you later,

Emmanuel.

Torsten Fresemann a écrit dans le message ...

Salut Emmanuel,

if that is subject to VAT then it's still quite expensive for us • Europeans...

Regards,
Torsten