 Marketplace / Shopping / 4690
    Dark Side Developer Kit at Target —Steve Borden
   I spotted two of the DSDK's at a local Target today. They were shelved with the other Star Wars sets (in a separate aisle) rather than with the Mindstorms sets. Retail price was $99.99 (no surprise). This looks like it could be a very cool set, even (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Dark Side Developer Kit at Target —Jake McKee
   Steve, What area of the country are you in? Thanks! jake (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Dark Side Developer Kit at Target —Steve Borden
   I'm in the New England area. This was at the Target in Danvers, MA. Steve Jake McKee <sink@countersinkdg.com> wrote: : Steve, : What area of the country are you in? : Thanks! : jake (24 years ago, 28-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Dark Side Developer Kit at Target —Tim Klein
   I saw it at Target today as well. I'm in the Denver Metro Area. I checked in to see if anyone has reviewed this set, but instead it looks like I might have to be the reviewer. (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Dark Side Developer Kit at Target —Paul Sinasohn
   (...) I saw it Saturday at the Target in San Leandro, CA (NorCal) Paul Sinasohn (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)