 Marketplace / Shopping / 4672
  Re: US S@H Specials, July 19 - July 25, 2000

(...) Thanks Kim! I called back and managed to get one--I don't know what the problem was before. Dave! (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: US S@H Specials, July 19 - July 25, 2000

(...) Clueless overflow. They don't have access to the same system (when I called last week, I could order any of the bulk packs or the minifig hero packs [incidentally, they have all of them available, not just the ones listed in the catalog]). (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)