 Marketplace / Shopping / 4671
RE: US S@H Specials, July 19 - July 25, 2000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 18:06:17 GMT

Yes, they are on sale this week.  They should be on sale through the end of
the day.   The new specials don't start till tomorrow.  They may not have
any left, but it should be on special still.  You might try calling back and
being a bit more persistent.  But if you get overflow, no amount of
persistence will help :)

Kim

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Schuler [mailto:orrex@excite.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2000 10:34 AM
To: lugnet.market.shopping@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: US S@H Specials, July 19 - July 25, 2000

In lugnet.market.shopping, Frank Filz writes:

5542    Black Thunder            $39.99    $20.00

They actually have them back in stock, so you can order them again (just
got off the phone after ordering some, last week I made the misteak of
trying to place an order with the overflow folks and wasn't able to
order any [and did't get the phone special price for the Mud Mashers,
which was why I called back today]).

  Did you get the 5542 on special?  I just called (and I think I got the
non-
overflow line), and the CSR told me it wasn't on sale this week.  Should I
call back?

     Dave!