 Marketplace / Shopping / 464
    US S@H sort-of closed today —Todd Lehman
    Tom Stangl is on vacation this week so I gave S@H this morning and although they're taking orders today, I think I got the weekend staff. Talked to three people and none of them had ever heard of phone specials. Then called S@H customer service, (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: US S@H sort-of closed today —Mike Stanley
   (...) Will it really matter? The specials have sunk to a pretty crappy level lately. :( (25 years ago, 5-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)