 Marketplace / Shopping / 4634
    Re: US S@H Specials, July 19 - July 25, 2000 —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Which, after I saw the "they're taking backorders" posts, I went ahead and ordered, thank you very much! ++Lar (24 years ago, 19-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: US S@H Specials, July 19 - July 25, 2000 —Frank Filz
   (...) They actually have them back in stock, so you can order them again (just got off the phone after ordering some, last week I made the misteak of trying to place an order with the overflow folks and wasn't able to order any [and did't get the (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: US S@H Specials, July 19 - July 25, 2000 —Dave Schuler
   (...) Did you get the 5542 on special? I just called (and I think I got the non- overflow line), and the CSR told me it wasn't on sale this week. Should I call back? Dave! (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)