 Marketplace / Shopping / 4595
  Custom Black Hoppers BACK IN STOCK!

Well, I did a little production run last nite and I am happy to report that black custom hoppers are back in stock. 65 USD each plus shipping. You can buy them at BrickBay, or by sending me a note directly. (URL) info on the hopper can be had here: (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)