 Marketplace / Shopping / 4529
Re: Is it my Browser? (Re: 8215 from DYA)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 11:00:38 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Scott Arthur writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, John Robert Blaze Kanehl writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Emmanuel Fouquet writes:
Hi Legofans,

With opening of new DYA's website, another new lego reference: little set;
little price:
NUMBER: 8215
NAME: Gyro Copter
THEME: Technic
YEAR: 1997
PIECES: 108

If you are interested, connect you at this webaddress:
http://www.dya-shopping.com

See you later,

Emmanuel.

I use webtv and all I get when I click on the DYA link is a blak white
screen...is it just another failing of my little Microsoft box?

(No I can't download a better/newer browser til Bill Gates says it's ok = )

                      John

When I click on : http://www.dya-shopping.com

I get http://www.dya-shopping.fr/fr which is all in french - I have mailed him
about it.

The english version is linked on the french page (button top-right) and leads
here:
http://new.dya-shopping.fr/en/

-Frank