 Marketplace / Shopping / 4479
4478  |  4480
Subject:
D-DAY/MONDAY
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.services, lugnet.market.shipping, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 09:19:09 GMT

Hi Legofans,

I have the great pleasure to announce you opening of a new DYA's website
this next monday 10th July, during afternoon.
I invite you to discover new services, new businesses for individuals like
for companies: DYA delivers in the world ! During one year, I listened you,
I received your mails (individuals like companies). During one year, you
sent me your comments, your wishes...
Monday, if you like surprises, you won't be disappointed....

DYA will be dead to be born again, to serve you again !

See you monday,

Emmanuel.

E-MAIL: dya.shopping@wanadoo.fr