 Marketplace / Shopping / 4476
Re: Telekom Sets 1196, 1197, 1198, 1199
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 03:18:34 GMT

Thanks, Axel!

later,
James Mathis

In lugnet.general, Axel Poqué writes:
I just found the new Team Telekom Sets at the local "Kaufhalle"
department store. Since "Kaufhalle" belongs to the "Kaufhof" group
the should at least be available at most Kaufhof/Galeria/Kaufhalle
stores in Germany.

James Mathis asked for this info, but I couldn't answer to his post
since it was posted to a non-existant group.

HTH, Axel

Axel Poque
Aachen, Germany             home: http://home.t-online.de/~axel.pq
MiniFig Space Flight Center: http://home.t-online.de/~axel.pq/msfc