 Marketplace / Shopping / 4439
  Re: I want info on 6748 Boulder Cliff Canyon

(...) Unfortuntely I sold my last two copies of 6748 this morning. As of mid-last week the outlet in Georgia had this set. If they dont have it, Potomic may have it. Also, I would call S@H every once and a while and ask if it is still available. If (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)