 Marketplace / Shopping / 4394
  Zellers Clearance/Sale Prices (Canada)

G'day folks, Well now that Zellers got its clearance prices back in order (they jumped back up to regular price at one point), I made the rounds of 3 stores and scanned the following sets. I put in the US$ amounts as well in case there are any (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Zellers Clearance/Sale Prices (Canada)

"Kyle D. Jackson" <flightdeck@sympatic...mblock.ca> writes: [set list snipped] I just came back from a Zellers here in Edmonton. They had Ninja and Egyptian Adventurers sets on clearance. I picked up one 6093 Flying Ninja fortress. Regular $109, (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Zellers Clearance/Sale Prices (Canada)

Would you be willing to pick any of these up for me? Please email me: jry@careersite.com Thanks, John (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Zellers Clearance/Sale Prices (Canada)

(...) That is amazing. Unfortunately, it wasn't there. I'll stay on the lookout for that one. (...) My Zellers only marked this one down to $25. (...) Only down to $35 when I went last night. (...) The original Zellers price of this was $110, not (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca)