 Marketplace / Shopping / 4392
Re: Status of Legoland Tent Sale?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 20:02:55 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Craig Livingston writes:
Hi all,

I was wondering the status of the tent sale. Is it still going? When does it
end? Anyone try to buy anything that is no longer in stock?

I just got paid and want to blow some of it on this sale if possible/

- Craig Livingston

I can help you with the first two questions.  It's still going and is
scheduled to end on July 4th.  As of June 29, they still had most of the sets
listed at:
http://www.lugnet.com/legoland/california/?n=94

Make sure to follow the threads for updates and also:
http://www.lugnet.com/market/shopping/?n=4360

Information on placing a phone order with Legoland can be found at:
http://www.lugnet.com/market/shopping/?n=4345

HTH,

John Gramley