 Marketplace / Shopping / 438
Re: Zany Brainy comes to Allentown, Cybermaster
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.all
Date:
Sun, 20 Jun 1999 14:32:31 GMT

The ZB in Lancaster has had them for a few weeks ($200?? can't remember the
price).  This is the only place I've seen them.  I talked to a dealer in MA
a few weeks ago, appartently his Lego rep told him they weren't available
yet, which doesn't explain why ZB has them.  I wonder if they have some sort
of retail exclusive??

Looking forward to the Allentown store, I drive by there back and forth to
Lehigh U.

-Rob Doucette.

Rob Farver wrote in message <376d1b5d.32040934@lugnet.com>...
Coming soon to Whitehall Mall, just north of Allentown on
Rt 145, is a Zany Brainy.  They've been redoing major portions
of the Whitehall Mall (just across the street from Lehigh
Valley Mall), and we were there recently and saw a new store,
with construction people still working on the inside.  This
is great for me since the nearest one I can go to is in
Strafford, PA, about 70 miles away.

And speaking of Zany Brainy, has anyone else noticed CyberMaster
for sale at any other place?  The one in Strafford has about
a dozen of them.  I haven't checked the newsgroups in weeks
so I may have missed it if this is common knowledge.