 Marketplace / Shopping / 4361
  Talk about fast shipping...

I ordered a few sets from LEGO S@H Monday morning and they arrived 5 minutes ago ....delivery in less than 30 hours. I realize that my proximity to Connecticut (NY state) is most likely the reason, but this is the fastest I have received items from (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Talk about fast shipping...

(...) It happens. I'm in Florida and have gotten deliveries in less than 30 hours (without ordering Express Delivery) as well. Most of my orders arrive within four days. S@H has very prompt shipping. (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)