 Marketplace / Shopping / 4356
    Re: Find at Big Lots in Ann Arbor Michigan —John York
   You can thank me for hiding them. I figured one of you guys would go and pick 'em up after I mentioned it! Being only $1.99, most anyone looking for legos would have bought them too, so I figured most people wouldn't look behind anything! John (...) (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Find at Big Lots in Ann Arbor Michigan —Eric Brouwer
   Thanks! We drove up early on Friday, and I really wanted to stop then, but my wife wasn't having it. On the way back yesterday, I made my case that I did ALL the driving all weekend, so I thought I deserved to be able to at last take a look. I (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Find at Big Lots in Flint, Michigan —Scott Edward Sanburn
   To All, Well, I went to the Flint Big Lots this weekend, and found a few more, along with the Twisted Time Warper thing and the Dino Duplo thing as well. All gone! Scott S. -- Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> (URL) Page -> (URL) LEGO (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)