 Marketplace / Shopping / 433
432  |  434
Subject:
Fright Force on sale at TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp
Date:
Sat, 19 Jun 1999 00:39:17 GMT

As the title above states, 6031 Fright Force is on clearance at TRU
for $2.97.  They also had the 6007  Bat Lord for the same price as
well as the 6716 Weapons Wagon and 6706 Frontier Patrol.  I know that
the Wild West sets have commonly been reported but do not recall
hearing about the Fright Knight sets being clearanced at TRU.  These
were seen, in quantity at the TRU in Minnetonka at 394 and 494, use
the Plymouth Road Exit.

Mike
(Ninja spies have reported an recent alarming massive build up in the
Fright Knight forces....)    :^)