 Marketplace / Shopping / 4315
  Re: upcoming Zany Brainy sale

Mike Walsh discovered at the Durham, NC Zany Brainy that 'on sale' does not mean 'on clearance'. The worker bee declared that the coupon could not be used for Mos Espa. (Besides which they didn't have any.) Is the coupon good at your ZB? Drat. I was (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: upcoming Zany Brainy sale

Yesterday, I went to one ZB and bought a Droid Developer Kit for $55 after sales tax, then to another and picked up a Pod Race set for $40 after sales tax. The individual store policy on clearance sales and additional discounts seems to be up to (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: upcoming Zany Brainy sale

Hello Bianca, If you live in the New Jersey area, as you post below seems to indicate, then you may be interested in the fact that some of us in that area are looking into starting a new Lego User's Group over in /loc/us/nj. :-) (URL) you might be (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)