 Marketplace / Shopping / 4307
  Re: Find at Big Lots in Ann Arbor Michigan

(...) Man. I saw this and went immediately to one of my local Big Lots stores. They had 6 <set:6024 6024>'s, but for $4.99 each. I guess the gasoline needed to truck them down past the state line makes it hard to pass savings on to us in (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Find at Big Lots in Ann Arbor Michigan

(...) Hey, at least they had 'em. I went to the only Big Lots within miles, only to find...a bunch of bungee choppers and that Time Twisters set. No sign of the Bandit Ambush anywhere. (I'd have bought some, even at $5...at $1.50 I'd have cleaned (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)