 Marketplace / Shopping / 4256
    Re: Brickbay Temp URL Available —Randy Williams
   thers plently of free webservers without popups. www.crosswinds.net www.stas.net www.xoom.com (but they have ad banner :( ) (24 years ago, 17-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Brickbay Temp URL Available —Ran Talbott
   (...) I don't mind the banners. It's the animated GIFs with tap-dancing gerbils trying to sell me wolverine bite insurance, and insist on pushing themselves to the top of the window pile, that annoy me. But it's moot for now, anyway: Interland has (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)