 Marketplace / Shopping / 4236
Re: 4565 Freight & Crane Railway for $75 at ZanyBrainy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 21:16:38 GMT

I've said it many times before - if a ZB is out of a set, hit their website,
start looking up stores, and CALL THEM.

I found 9 in the Glendale, CA store (they're gone now, of course), simply by
working my way alphabetically through CA.

I checked every CA store, so forget them (noone had any).  I did NOT,
however, call many other states, so it's worth calling your local ones.

Make sure to tell them to check their Clearance sections if they have one, or
they might miss some they actually have.

J Stabile wrote:

All gone now  :-(

"Timothy Carl Buchheim" <tcb@cs.hmcSPAM.edu> wrote in message
The ZanyBrainy in Montclair, California has about ten copies of 4565
(European box) for $75.  (The sticker says $100 as the original price,
with $75 as the clearance price)

(EVIL EVIL ZanyBrainy trying to lure me into Trains..  it's so cheap,
but I can't buy it, must resist buying it, since I can't afford to get
into trains right now... so someone please buy up all of these so they
don't tempt me!)

They also have lots of speed regulators, but I doubt most of you train
people are interested.. :)

They seem to have found a few more 8480 Technic Space Shuttles as well,
still at $75 each

--
Tim Buchheim

--