 Marketplace / Shopping / 4207
    Re: US S@H Specials, Jun 12 - Jun 18, 2000 —Rose Regner
   Seeing the 3117 for sale reminds me of one of the funniest post I have ever read' (URL) the sadistic Lego set where they include a scorpion ready to attack the infant. (URL) may have a demented sense of humor, however I should point out that I am a (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: US S@H Specials, Jun 12 - Jun 18, 2000 —Ran Talbott
     (...) Hmmm, that scan does sort of make it look like "Fun at the Bates Motel Pool", doesn't it? All it needs is an Aquazone guy with a dagger in the water. I wonder if the design team included the scorpion as revenge for making them work with those (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: US S@H Specials, Jun 12 - Jun 18, 2000 —John Neal
   There is nothing new under the sun;-) Julie Krenz had cracked me up 6 months (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)