 Marketplace / Shopping / 4207
  Re: US S@H Specials, Jun 12 - Jun 18, 2000

Seeing the 3117 for sale reminds me of one of the funniest post I have ever read' (URL) the sadistic Lego set where they include a scorpion ready to attack the infant. (URL) may have a demented sense of humor, however I should point out that I am a (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: US S@H Specials, Jun 12 - Jun 18, 2000

(...) Hmmm, that scan does sort of make it look like "Fun at the Bates Motel Pool", doesn't it? All it needs is an Aquazone guy with a dagger in the water. I wonder if the design team included the scorpion as revenge for making them work with those (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: US S@H Specials, Jun 12 - Jun 18, 2000

There is nothing new under the sun;-) Julie Krenz had cracked me up 6 months (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)