 Marketplace / Shopping / 4170
    Re: TRU sale —Mike Stanley
   (...) No 30% off in Knoxville - checked both TRU's. :( (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: TRU sale —David Phillips
     I talked with an asst. manager here in Portland and they said that the sale must be regional as they did not have anything going on. maybe in a few weeks as they get closer to inventory. she said they had a small one over memorial day weekend, but (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: TRU sale —Lindsay Frederick Braun
    (...) It seems to be only one TRU here in my area of NJ. One has it, one doesn't. (I got the last Flying Time Vessel out of the one that had it.) best LFB (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)