 Marketplace / Shopping / 4150
    Lego Outlet Stores: Hours? Fax #s? —Ran Talbott
   Since I'm calling from California, it'd be nice if I could call during low-cost hours. Or, even better, fax in a list, and say "check this at your convenience, and I'll call tomorrow to finalize the order". If those of you who are local to the (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)