 Marketplace / Shopping / 4117
Re: 5988/FLASH OFFER FROM DYA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 14:01:10 GMT

Hi Legofans,

Sorry, I saw I was not enough cheap. Well, O.K. ! I reduce unit price yet:
NUMBER: 5988
NAME: Pharao's forbidden ruins
YEAR: 1998
PIECES: 710
UNIT PRICE (now and until this sunday) : 37,14 US $

...after this sunday, unit price of 5988 will come back to anterior tariff
!!!

See you later,
Emmanuel.
http://www.dya-shopping.com/uk/boutique/home2offre.html