 Marketplace / Shopping / 4095
4094  |  4096
Subject:
LIC at AA Arena/Bayside Miami
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.fl.mia
Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 2000 00:19:04 GMT

I just today heard from a friend that they are building an LIC at the American
Airlines Arena Plaza & Bayside Marketplace in downtown Miami. I'm going to the
Miami Sol/Indiana Fever gme tomorrow and I'll try to see if I find any
construction walls. I have e-mail Bayside as well, with my fingers crossed
(even though I previously heard, from someone on the project, that it would be
at Dolphin Mall, the single largest on going construction project in America,
which will turn into America's second largest mall).