 Marketplace / Shopping / 4056
    5561s for $24!! —Mark A. Herzberg
   And you'll never believe where they cost $24...FAO Schwartz! That's right, $24! I though there had to be something wrong, but all the five or so they had were $24. I'm not big on parts, and I have the set, so I didn't buy any. They also had the old (...) (24 years ago, 29-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)