 Marketplace / Shopping / 4040
  Save up to 40% on select LEGO at TCS

At The Construction Site, we've got Incredible Special Savings on selected LEGO--up to 40% off original prices! (while supplies last) If you'd like to purchase any of these sets: -stop by our store in Waltham, MA, or -give us a call at (781) (...) (24 years ago, 27-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Save up to 40% on select LEGO at TCS

It's about time you guys posted to LUGNET. The Construction Site is a great store outside of Boston. They are the only US store I know of that carries a full line of Train stuff. Rose Steve Delfino wrote in message ... (...) the (...) (24 years ago, 27-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)