 Marketplace / Shopping / 4039
  DDK for $70 at Fry's Electronics

This week's fryer from Fly's lists the Droid Developer Kit for $69.95, "While supplies last". When I was in the Campbell store last week, they had a bunch of 8299 Sub sets for $45. Not exactly a FOTW, but possibly worth mentioning because I think (...) (24 years ago, 27-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)