 Marketplace / Shopping / 4033
    How to get 3408 Super Sport Coverage cheap —Tony Kilaras
   I called S@H and inquired as to the above set. The price: $33. That sucks. So I went to www.zainybrainy.com, where it's listed for $29.99, but that's a wash once the shipping is factored in. BUT, I used the $10 off $25 purchase coupon (Code: ZBEVER (...) (24 years ago, 26-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)