 Marketplace / Shopping / 4031
    6416 Poolside Paradise (was Re: Exciting finds at Toy Liquidators aka KB Outlet) —Nick Goetz
   I have been thinking about this and it sure seems strange. Where would this quantity of Paradisa sets been hidden for the last 3 years? I don't recall ever seeing them in a S@H sale or on a speical page in the catalog. Very interesting how these (...) (24 years ago, 26-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: 6416 Poolside Paradise (was Re: Exciting finds at Toy Liquidators aka KB Outlet) —Cary Clark
   Most (but not all) of the sets I picked up have no piece count on the box, suggesting that they were not made for the US market. Poolside Paradise in particular has a catalogue written in Japanese, printed in 1995. Lego hasn't penetrated the (...) (24 years ago, 26-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)